Experienced Administrator required to work on a full time basis for one of our most prestigious clients based in Saltash. Reporting to the HR Manager the successful candidate will be required to provide full Administration and Training support to the department whilst carrying out other support duties to the company.
- Liaise with employment agencies for provision of temporary manufacturing personnel.
- Preparation of Induction Packs
- Management of contractual side only of Health Care, Holiday/unpaid leave monitoring and records
- Sickness monitoring including Bradford Factor, unpaid sickness and SSP.
- Long service – list payments to accounts and produce certificates and badges.
- Maintain accurate and up to date Personnel records for all staff
- Maintain suitable electronic and manual filing systems and archives.
- Carry out all training administration for staff – booking, arrange payment, maintaining training log, issue and management of training requisition forms and updating electronic and manual files accordingly.
- Assist with administration and promotion for Company health related events.
- Administer and make arrangements for Work Experience.
- Assist with Celebration of special events including certificates of achievement, Long Service badges/awards/certificates, Xmas tokens, Other special events, e.g Christmas Party
- Provide monthly sickness statistics.
- Provide 6-monthly statistics for age, length of service and staff levels.
- Administration of Driving at Work Risk Assessment and maintain log on P-Drive.
- Assist with annual check of all company-driver licence details using DVLA website and maintain Authorised Driver List
- Assist with reception cover on occasions
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Attributes
- Administration experience – Due to level of confidentiality involved with this role the successful candidate will ideally have gained Administration experience from within a previous HR environment.
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word & Outlook) & databases(data entry and reporting)
- Communicate information verbally or in writing at an appropriate level, in a professional manner.
- Effective team worker.
- Flexible attitude.
- Prepared to learn new skills / systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- CIPD associate
- Full clean driving licence.
If you have the required experience and attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.