Experienced Business Systems Leader required reviewing, making recommendations, implementing and continuously improving business systems using hardware and software necessary to achieve business objectives.
- Lead the client’s improvement plan. Project manage the plan to achieve short , medium and long term milestones
- Deliver the client’s business systems vision which is to have “A single , simple, efficient , accurate and powerful enterprise system that helps us manage our business from end to end to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders , that is real time, flexible , user driven and well managed”
- Review existing company business systems and practices to gain full understanding of the client’s current practices working with departments and key stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership on business systems improvement through a structured approach , to include definition of tasks and activities
- Make recommendations for improvements to business systems with agreed timescales, cost, quality and security considerations to improve the performance of the business.
- Manage the implementation of these improvements by engaging all stakeholders and working through the existing organisation structure.
- Coach and mentor stakeholders to ensure full maximisation of the potential improvements to the client’s business systems
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
Experience & Attributes Required:
- 5 to 10 years previous experience of business systems improvements and re engineering with ERP systems
- In depth knowledge of SAP
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to identify key metrics and use them to drive improved business performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills , self-motivated and drive continual improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills
- Conflict management skills
- Experience of an internationally owned business
If you are an experienced Business Systems Leader, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.