Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Surveyor to join their busy team. This is a fulltime, six month fixed-term contract with flexi time hours.
- Conduct Property condition surveys, Asbestos surveys, Energy surveys and Health and Safety inspections on properties in order to maintain and improve where necessary
- Create schedules of work, programmes, tender documents and advertisements when needed
- Prepare working drawings and remodelling specifications
- Maintain the Asset Management databases
- Oversee / manage maintenance projects that have been scheduled, including delivering appropriate disabled adaptions to buildings
- Administration duties, ensuring these comply with all legislative standards (including CDM co-ordinator or Client responsibilities) and the client’s service standards and budget
- Consult customers and maintain relationships
- Report writing, data collection and working to deadlines
- Qualification in Building Technology HNC Level or equivalent trade / industry qualification is essential
- Ideally you will have a Building Technology Degree and will also be qualified as a Chartered Member of the Institution of Surveyors or another recognised Chartered construction professional body. However candidates with good supervisory and construction maintenance experience will also be considered
- CAD experience is essential
- Previous experience in building maintenance, design and repair
- A clear understanding of Asbestos Regulations, Construction and Housing Health and Safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to work independently and as a team and good IT skills are required
If you are an experienced Technical Surveyor and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.