Experienced Bench Joiner required on a permanent basis to join a leading bespoke manufacturer / Installer of the finest quality architectural joinery, both traditional and contemporary. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a period of growth and will provide the successful candidate with a great career opportunity.
- The manufacture and assembly of bespoke timber products.
- Reading drawings, templates and following written instruction.
- The ability to work unsupervised at times, or as part of a team.
- The ability to ability to work to customer driven deadlines.
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- A minimum of 5 years, time served, experience working as a Bench Joiner within a workshop environment. In the absence of the minimum amount of experience an NVQ in Bench Joinery (or equivalent) plus some experience may also be considered.
- Previous experience of making high quality bespoke products would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in modern woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- Experience of reading drawings, templates and following written instructions.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- To work under your own initiative or as part of a team.
- The ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Benefits on Offer:
- Available overtime as and when required.
- 28 days holiday per year inclusive of 8 statutory days per year.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Workplace training and development within the company.
The successful candidate will be working full time hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (40 hours per week).
Short listed Candidates will be required to attend an interview / trade test prior to being offered the position.
If you are an experienced Bench Joiner, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton.