Quality Manager required for exciting opportunity with global manufacturer of precision parts based in Plymouth
This is a great opportunity for either a Quality Supervisor looking for a Quality Managers position or an existing Quality Manager looking for a new challenge with a successful business.
As Quality Manager you will be an integral part of the management team.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities within the quality department.
- Deliver strategic plans to achieve the business mission, vision and values.
- Work with key suppliers to drive OTIF and reduce quality issues.
- Maintain customer, supplier, company and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain quality accreditation's and standards.
- Defined KPI targets are achieved.
- Continual improvement activities are undertaken to enhance the business (5S, Kaizen, Lean methods).
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience as a Quality Manager or equivalent within a manufacturing environment and appropriate qualifications in Quality Management and Engineering.
- Have detailed knowledge and experience of ISO9001:2015 and CE regulations
- AS 9100 / AS 9120 and ISO 14001 approvals experience highly desirable
- Be able to demonstrate experience of driving change and improvements
- Be an effective manager and have the ability to empower those around you
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, shop floor to senior stakeholders
- Be positive, friendly, and driven
- Able to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
If you feel you can demonstrate the required skills and experience for the above vacancy, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest