My client a leading precision engineering company is looking to recruit a high-calibre individual with proven skills to work within the Quality Department, who will operate and achieve consistent accurate results on additional fine measurement equipment.
Applicants will be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to be flexible, reliable and great attention to detail.
- Perform quality assurance/inspection tasks involved within the incoming inspection department.
- Perform and maintain the effectiveness and calibration on the miscellany of gauging, instrumentation and ancillary components within the company.
- Confirm products conformance to relevant specifications via operation of specialised measurement instrumentation as follows: Roundness measurement, Surface Roughness measurements, Profile measurements, pre-set gauging and comparators.
- Maintain accurate legible records as required for production and quality assurance, using appropriate recording media defined and Supervised by Manager.
- Use appropriate visual aids to visually inspect products to ensure freedom from unacceptable faults and defects.
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations and good Housekeeping principles relating to the work area.
- Carry out all related duties as required by Manager.
After training, be actively involved in:
- Principles and controls associated with Environmental Management as applicable to ISO 14001
- Health & Safety within the workplace.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0700 to 1500.
If you are an experienced Quality Operative, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.