Our client, a Precision Engineering Company based in Plymouth is looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their team.
- Create new and supporting existing business applications predominantly created in C# using the MVC framework.
- Support the legacy systems which will include Microsoft Access, VB.net and other C# frameworks.
- Working as part of a small team you will spend 70% of your time completing application development and 30% supporting the business by resolving general IT issues.
- You will be responsible for leading your own projects from requirements gathering, through development to testing and launch.
- Working with other areas and levels of the business to ensure every application is a success and benefits the business.
Experience/ Skills required;
- Degree in an IT related subject or five years relevant work experience (Essential)
- Work related experience with C# and the MVC Framework. (Essential)
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services and Integration Services 2008 + (Essential)
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and all related applications (Essential)
- Knowledge of ITIL systems and processes (Desirable)
- Experience in a role that involves providing face to face customer service (Desirable)
The successful candidate will be working 08:15am to 16:15pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
If you are an experienced C# Developer and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.