Our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in Plymouth are looking to recruit fully qualified and experienced Marine Mechanical Engineers for permanent work. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing business.
- Interpret engineering drawings and instructions
- Install all Mechanical items in sequence of build
- Working on Fuel systems
- Some electrical work will be required
- Hydraulics and other mechanical items like skinfittings, pumps, rams & various pipework
- Then test all circuits including AC system dead test and live test
- Fault find and rectify
Knowledge & Experience
- Recognised Apprenticeship / City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Installation or Fitting would also be required
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Working to deadlines & targets
If you are an experienced Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.