Our client, a successful Automotive Franchise, requires an experienced skilled Vehicle Technical / MOT Tester to join their busy Plymouth team. Previous automotive experience is essential. You must also have a current, valid driving license to be considered for this role.
- To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by Service Foreman
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage
- To recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on the job card
Required Skills / Training:
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship
- To have attained a City & Guilds qualification
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
- NVQ Level 2/3, Vehicle Maintenance - Service Replacement, Level 3, Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair
If you are an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with the relevant skills and you are looking for a new opportunity in Plymouth, then please click the "Apply" button. For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel, many thanks for your interest.