Our client, a successful Manufacturing business in Devon is looking for a Customer Support Manager to provide leadership and support to the Customer Service team. The successful applicant will need to ensure that their department is able to execute the correct processes effectively and efficiently for both internal and external customers. You will be required to drive continuous improvement of the department’s processes and develop the team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the team’s workload, allocating tasks to team members, monitoring and re-assigning as required.
- Ensure that outputs are of a high quality, are provided in a timely manner and agreed procedures are adhered to.
- Liaise with production to ensure Customer Service levels are maintained.
- Train and develop Customer Support staff.
- Order Processing and generation of production schedules.
- Business Development Manager administrative support.
- Oversee and assist with Direct Sales processes, recording and scheduling of daily order intake and circulation to staff.
- Evaluate processes and put forward proposals for improvement and implement, working in collaboration with the Management Team.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering excellence and success in a senior customer support role
- A strong people manager/motivator, with the ability to positively influence and motivate others
- Good business sense, level headed, pragmatic, with the ability to work under pressure
- Tenacious with a determination to problem solve through to a customer focused solution
- Excellent communication skills, confident in liaising with both internal and external customers
- Excellent time manager, able to plan and deliver to agreed deadlines
- IT literate (Microsoft Office suite) with strong numerical skills
- Sage (or equivalent) Accounts/MRP system experience would be advantageous
If you are an experienced Customer Service Manager, ideally from a Manufacturing background with significant experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.