Real Ideas are passionate about solving social problems and by working with individuals, organisations and sectors they harness the power of social enterprise to deliver real and lasting social change.
Game Changer will transform the lives of young people living in challenging circumstances in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly today. It will support them to overcome the complex challenges they face; understand their individual aptitudes and interests; develop skills and experiences; build connectivity and networks; resulting in them moving into work or long-term learning.
The Claims and Project Coordination Administrator plays a crucial role in the operational running of this project, including data management; evaluation; impact collection and measurement; reporting; and maintaining database systems.
- To develop and maintain administration systems to ensure filing and storage of data is handled in a timely and accessible fashion appropriate to contract requirements and RIO confidentiality and Data Protection policy.
- Create and maintain data information using Lamplight, RIO’s online database system.
- Develop systems for impact measurement, evaluation and case studies with the support of the Contract Managers, Head of Marketing & Communications and Head of Impact.
- To work with Project Lead/Contract Managers and Game Changer Admin in providing evaluation and data reports for a variety of needs.
- To provide timely and clear communication about any issues arising.
- With the support of the Operations Team, set up and implement appropriate systems and processes to enable effective and efficient contract management.
- To work with the RIO staff to gather relevant data to help with monitoring contract performance.
- To attend funders’ administrator meetings and recommend any changes to admin processes.
- To provide administrative support to Project teams and young people including room and travel bookings, access to resources etc.
- To assist the Operations Team in the ongoing quality assurance and improvement of our contract/grant delivery and management.
- General Office Upkeep and Professionalism (with exact role depending on which RIO office the post holder is based in)
- Field general enquires and ensure specific enquires are signposted to the correct areas of the business – adding value to these interactions wherever possible.
- To help implement, maintain, improve and regularly update RIO’s CRM system for use by all areas of the business so that it is effective, efficient, and leads to identified opportunities, intelligence and coordinated action across the whole organisation.
- Work proactively to address problems and seize opportunities related to customer use, sales and handling – including implementing new systems and procedures where necessary.
- NVQ Business administration L3
- Experience of providing administrative support, including maintaining electronic and paper filing systems and making effective use of Microsoft programmes
- Use of learner tracking databases such as Lamplight, Microsoft Office etc
- ESF/ERDF/ SFA and or funded programs would be desirable
- Experience of working in or with a Social Enterprise
- Knowledge of current welfare changes and how they affect young people aged 18-24 would be desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.