As a project manager you are technically minded with a focus on delivering successful outcomes for clients. You will lead project teams through all phases of a delivery for all service lines within the company, with a focus on digital projects. You will be responsible for project budgets and schedules, ensuring successful delivery whilst maintaining the quality of our output. You will have a strong attention to detail and a passion for delivery/
- Understand the client’s requirements, and articulate those in a technical project plan or proposal.
- Engage with the relevant resources from across the group to fulfil a project scoping exercise. These resources may include creative, design, development, film, animation
- Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and project plans) under the guidance of either a Senior Project Manager or a Lead Creative producer
- Lead the creation of a technical solution in conjunction with the relevant teams and individuals; for example development
- Manage the client relationship from initiation through to successful delivery by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client feedback, and managing a profitable budget to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop detailed project plans for project delivery
- Develop and agree communication plans with internal stakeholders and the client to successfully manage the project across its lifecycle
- Maintain internal project reporting and documentation such that the business is kept up to date with a projects financial performance and its Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions
- Manage the change control processes to enhance the delivery of a successful project
- Successfully delegate work and tasks within your project, working closely with Operations
- Manage third party vendors, including consultants, freelancers and product vendors as necessary in the delivery of a project. This may include the negotiation of rates in conjunction with the finance team.
- Continually drive the technical output of the project
- To engender team spirit and drive continuous improvement
- Experience of digital project management and delivery.
- Working knowledge of all development client work and technologies.
- Familiarity with all MS Office applications.
- Technical understanding of digital technologies.
- Intermediate User MS Project.
- Intermediate User MS Excel.
- On-line project management collaboration toolkit.
- Demonstrable focus on quality.
- Strong writing skills regarding the creation of proposal documents.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent prioritisation skills – in a busy multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to evaluate resources requirements instinctively.
- Intelligent anticipation of client requirements and project issues.
- Ability to work well as part of and lead development teams.
- Ability to build successful working relationships with both clients and colleagues and inspire confidence in all direction.
- High level of accuracy.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Ability to travel between sites.
Travel between sites may be necessary to ensure company’s client relationships are appropriately maintained.
If you are an experienced Project Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.