Our client has developed a unique approach to transformational change; using challenge based learning and social enterprise. They are passionate about solving social problems, to create a fairer world, one that works for everyone. They develop and run their own social enterprise ventures, creating jobs in disadvantaged communities in the South West. They also provide services for young people who are trying to find work, as well as providing strategic support to the arts, cultural and educational sectors.
They deliver strategic contracts, run their own projects and use skills and knowledge to consult with people and give them the expertise to do the same. The work is broad and varied, so you will never be bored! If successful, you will be joining an energetic, passionate and creative team who do business differently and really care about the many lives they touch in the process. We are searching for an experienced Administrator to join their busy team. This is a fulltime permanent role, with a 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday.
- Organising DBS checks
- Monitoring office supplies
- Assisting the Payroll department
- Supporting the Recruitment department with activities such as creating job advertisements, making interview packs, helping with employee inductions, etc
- Updating the HR Management system (new starter / leaver information, employee absences, etc.) and the CRM system, identifying new opportunies where possible
- Storing and handling confidential information efficiently and effectively
- General administration such as; filing, data entry and evaluation from multiple databases, creating data reports with Project Lead / Contract Managers, booking transport and accommodation, reception duties and PA obligations when necessary, etc
- Supporting the operations department with compliance and the delivery of the client’s contracts / grants
- Providing excellent customer service either face to face, over the phone or via email
- Assessing the quality of operational delivery and improve where possible
- Keen eye for detail
- Literacy and Numeracy to Level 2 (e.g GCSE Grade A-C)
- Excellent administration / organisational / communication skills
- Expeirence of effectively managing sensitive situations, whilst being able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and ranging needs
- Experience of web based applications, Microsoft Office software; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Worked with HR and experience working with a range of people
- Experience of supporting people in a learning environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- An interest in social enterprise
- Keen to learn and develop
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel V. Many thanks for your interest.