Our client, a main dealership based in the Plymouth area, requires an Automotive Service Manager with recent Service Centre experience to work within their busy Service department. This is an all encompassing role where you will be involved with all areas of the business including controlling resources, ensuring efficiency within the service department and maximising departmental probability. You will need to be an experienced hands on manager as you will be running a busy service department and workshop.
- Responsible for supporting front of house, meaning your customer service skills must be exceptional both face to face and via telephone. You will be the customer's first point of contact, this is a high-pressured role so you must be able to deal with stress well.
- Analysis of accounts, expenses and figures on a weekly / monthly basis in order to achieve budget targets.
- Manage invoicing.
- Liaise with Managers across departments, external manufacturers and suppliers.
- Your role will involve reviewing of all pricing policies, labour rates, fleet discounts, parts pricing and other dealership policies.
- Monitor staff training requirements and develop training programmes where necessary.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in Management, Leadership and Customer Service is essential.
- Recent Automotive experience is essential as Motor industry knowledge is required (e.g. vehicle legislation, trade practices, etc.).
- Eye for detail and an effective multi-tasker.
If you are an experienced Automotive Service Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Ellie or Samantha Edwards. Many thanks for your interest.