We are looking for an experienced CAD Technician’s (Development Standards Technician) who are responsible for creating drawings which are illustrated instructions that show the technical requirements of the product that is designed in development team. With guidance from the Senior Development Coordinator you will create and up-issue Development Standards material and distribute it to the development team. These will be produced using 2D/3D CAD software.
- With guidance, create Development Standards ensuring they provide clear, concise and relevant information in a well presented format.
- Change and up-issue where necessary existing Development Standards.
- Managing all administrative duties to ensure that all Development Standards are controlled.
- Liaise with all departments within Development to ensure accurate technical content.
- Liaise with the ‘Technical Team’ outside of development in regards to feedback.
- With guidance, create relevant Critical Point Checks alongside the Development Standards.
- Manage your time and work to delivery dates set by the Senior Development Coordinator.
- Ideally knowledge of Siemans NX software and Teamcenter or equivalent CAD package.
- Competent user of MS Office software.
- Exceptional attention to detail and drawing presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good team working skills and a drive to progress within the department.
- Personal organisation and self motivation skills.
If you have relevant CAD experienced are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest