Our client, a successful Automotive Franchise, requires an experienced Car Sales Person to join their lively Plymouth team. Previous automotive sales experience is essential and an up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices would be highly advantageous.
- To follow the companies Sales process
- To ensure the company culture of "family service you can trust” is maintained within the Sales Department
- To maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
- To ensure monthly budgeted Sale of vehicles, financial and associated products are met or exceeded
- To ensure all vehicles are presented to the forecourt in a timely manner and prepared to the companies required standards
- To ensure all customers are treated fairly (TCF) as required by the Financial Services Authority
- To ensure your individual Sales targets both monthly and quarterly are achieved
- To ensure 40% penetration of paint protection products
- To ensure 30% penetration of Honda Finance products
- To ensure 40% of used cars sold are within A, B or C deal status
- Ensure all administrative functions, returns, record keeping and clerical operations are carried out at the appropriate time and kept up to date
- To ensure all completed deal files have relevant information for future review
- Specific attention to general insurance product record keeping in line with the FSA requirements
Required Skills / Training:
- knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices
- Taking responsibility for your own sales targets
- Willingness to work independently
- A friendly, approachable manner
You will directly report in to the Sales Manager and will be working with the; Managing Director, Aftersales Manager, manufacturer’s representatives, other group/company Sales Managers and the Health & Safety Officers.
If you are an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with the relevant skills and you are looking for a new opportunity in Plymouth, then please click the "Apply" button. For an informal chat please phone (phone number removed) and ask for Rachel, many thanks for your interest.