My client is looking for an experienced CNC turner. You will be responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer controlled lathe, maintaining productivity, quality, customer service and safety standards.
- Program Fanuc
- Set / operate a CNC lathe
- Maintain a high level of quality control using a range of measuring equipment
- Work to tight deadlines
- Keep working area clean and tidy
- CNC Toolpathing Experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays – Increasing each year until reaching 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension compliant
- Salary £26k + open for negotiation
- 39 hours per week
- Life assurance only applicable if employed on 6th April will be entered on next return.