Experienced Customer Service Coordinator / Demand Planner required to join the team of a highly successful manufacturer based on the outskirts of Plymouth. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily interaction with Customers, in order to assist in the on time delivery of orders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class manufacturer at a time of continued growth.
- Daily interaction with Customers.
- The timely resolution of queries and complaints.
- Coordinating customer service requirements with other departments.
- Liaising with Production on customer order progress.
- Producing reports analysing statistical information.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of customer service at the client.
- Inputting of customer demands into the Operating System.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes required:
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role, preferably gained from a manufacturing environment.
- Calmness when working under pressure.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Effective decision-making.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Desirable Experience or Qualifications:
- Qualified to level 3 in Customer Service / Business Administration or equivalent – advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of SAP – advantageous but not essential.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Coordinator, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton