We work with international blue-chip clients across a broad range of sectors, predominantly in healthcare. We offer clients our skills, talents and services, assembling the right team to provide an integral approach to help them address their communication and engagement challenges. We provide solutions through a variety of service offerings, including; live event production, exhibitions, project management, logistics, video, medical communications, virtual and digital, supported by our creative studio and brand communications teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical design, build and on-going development of innovative and engaging solutions, from mobile apps to bespoke web-based platforms, involving both back and front-end technologies. You will have the opportunity to contribute to pitches, learn new skills and add to the creative process while working with some of the world’s biggest brands.
What you will be doing:
- Integrate with content management systems
- Work and experiment with new ideas and technologies
- Be involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment
- Ensure development standards and methodologies are maintained and implemented
- Implement design briefs and develop web and interactive solutions
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and exceed client expectations
- Delivering solutions to a multi-platform audience, with creative flair and a fantastic eye for detail
- Working collaboratively with a team, presenting your output and discussing concepts with a wide range of people inside and outside the company
- Work to documented technical solutions and where requested, assist in the technical document creation
What we are searching for:
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Experience of working under pressure
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Be calm and collected with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster strong and productive working relationships with a diverse range of people
- A good understanding of client-side platforms, from PCs and Macs to smartphones and tablets, and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) regarding their impact on design and implementation
- Ability to problem solve and offer creative ideas in delivering technical solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and to move rapidly from one project to another
- Experience in building mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Experience of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in being part of an innovative, creative business in Plymouth, then please submit your CV and I will be in touch. For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel V. Many thanks for your interest.