Are you a qualified and or experienced Electrical or Mechanical Engineer looking for a secure, permanent position with the opportunity to grow?
Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Plymouth is able to offer a good salary, good overtime hours and rates, good company benefits and stability within a permanent position for an ever growing industry.
Main Duties of the Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Interpret engineering drawings and work instructions
- Install all Electrical or Mechanical items in sequence of build
- Test all electrical circuits, fault finding and problem solving
- Support Mechanical engineers to fit air conditioning units and engines as required
- Working within a large team of staff to ensure targets are met
- Mechanical installation of generators and other related equipment
- Carry out all critical checks & sign off for compliance purposes
Experience / Qualifications Required for the Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Recognised Apprenticeship / City & Guilds OR NVQ Level 3 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Installation or Fitting / Auto electronics or Mechanic
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work in a clean and safe environment
- Ability to work on own or as part of a bigger team
- Some experience within Engineering would be desirable but we are also able to over entry level positions.
We also have different hours of work available (0700-1700 Mon to Thurs) or (0600-1800 Fri/Sat/Sun)
If you are an experienced Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below or call 01752 252533 and ask for Charlotte for an informal discussion.