We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join a growing Tech company.
Successful candidates will be required to provide agreed Services for individual customers. The types
of Services or 'incidents' will be assigned, will be process driven and may be a fix, swap or installation
of IT hardware or similar equipment. Documents and support will be provided to ensure that the
candidates are fully aware of the expectations of the service they are required to provide
Previous experience is not essential as you will be trained accordingly to meet the requirements
expected of our large client list.
The suitable candidate will need to:
• To attend customer sites in order to facilitate repair/exchange on technical equipment
• Have experience in EPOS systems
• To return parts and swap outs/loans to the PUDO (pick up drop off) location in a timely
manner along with relevant paperwork
• To uphold the professional company image.
• To provide accurate weekly time and expense sheets.
• To complete detailed accurate Engineer Service Reports for each job attended and to
submit them in accordance with correct procedure.
• To maintain close contact with the Service Desk and Logistics Departments at all times.
• To participate in training and meetings as required.
• This document is not exhaustive and you are expected to undertake any other duties
commensurate with the post, as necessary from time to time.
Work Pattern: 5 out of 7 days
Working Hours: 50 per week (including an hour unpaid break)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,322.20 per annum
If you are an experienced Field Service Technician and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.