My client is looking for a Finance Assistance to provide direct support to the Finance Team, with a particular emphasis on social impact funds.
The Role of Funds Financial Assistant
• Assist with book-keeping and processing of transactions relating to the Funds
• Be able to maintain basic cash-flow forecasts
• Maintain an organised and accurate filing system
• Provide administrative support to the Finance Team
• Liaise with suppliers where required
• Attendance at periodic team meetings at various locations in the UK
• Assisting with general office duties at the Launceston office
This person will be:
• A team player; working with people both within and outside of the organisation to get the job done
• Have a good attention to detail
• Efficient; capable of managing multiple processes simultaneously, ensuring that deadlines are met but able to react to changing circumstances.
• Professional and discrete; capable of handling sensitive confidential information and being diplomatic if challenged
• Able to travel to the other office locations
Essential experience and skills
• Good level of education
• Formal accountancy experience would be an advantage
• Competent IT skills including use of MS Office and web based tools
• Good level of oral and written skills and numeracy
• Thorough and detailed approach to organising work and maintaining accurate records.
• Confident interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers and clients via telephone, email etc
• Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to plan and prioritise own work
• Willing to work flexibly within an expanding team
• Professional and enthusiastic representative of the company
If you are an experienced Finance Assistant and you are looking for a new opportunity, please click the apply button or call Samantha Edwards for an informal chat on 01752 252533. Thank you for your interest.