We currently require skilled GRP Repairers who have solid previous experience in GRP repair work for a 3-4 week contract at one of the largest manufacturer in Plymouth. Duties will include spot repair work, filling, rubbing and polishing. Familiarity with die grinders and DA sanders would be desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class manufacturer at a time of continued growth.
- Fill, rub, buff and polish (Flash lines and spot fills). Work through grades of paper, correct use of catalyst. Finishing, waxing. Familiar with small hand tools. Recognise and understand chemicals and materials used.
- Minor split work. Small distortion repair, breakout repairs, basic laminating skills. Familiar with die grinder and DA sander.
- Colour repairs, major split work, large distortion repairs, forming profiles and shapes, seam blending.
- Proficient with colour repairs, minor mould repairs, star cracks repair, blending repairs.
- Able to assist in structural repairs with immediate laminating skills. Capable of moderate tracking repairs.
- Can create splash mould for use in repairs. Can undertake interdepartmental repair/rectification work
If you have the experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Charlotte. Many thanks for your interest.