We are working with a reputable Health Insurance specialist, who are in the market for a Health Specialist to head up their team of Sales and Support Consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are already well established within their field. This is a home based role, which will involve some travel.
Overall Job Purpose
To deliver the company sales target from brokers managed by the Franchised Broker Management team.
- Working with the Franchise Director to build and deliver against a plan to maximise
a) penetration rates (brokers quoting and writing) and
b) Conversion rate (turning quotes into sales).
- To educate and develop the Business Consultants so they become self-sufficient to grow sales in their own broker panels.
- Help train and support the Franchise Office Based Consultant to optimise the impact of their activity.
- Providing dedicated and enhanced support with key brokers within their Franchise regions to ensure sales growth is maintained.
- Analysing quotation pipeline conversion, taking personal responsibility where appropriate and required to deliver the sale target.
- Presenting to employers (to help win new schemes) and employees (to launch benefits of a new scheme)
- Extensive UK PMI experience, either within a broker or insurer
- Ideally obtained or working towards Chartered Insurance Institute IF7 exam (Healthcare insurance products)
- Sales & Negotiation
- Communication and influencing (including presentation skills)
- Stakeholder management
- Relationship building
- Commercial thinking
- Prioritising & problem solving
- Business planning
Working for the company, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.