We are working on behalf of a market leading specialist company to recruit a Head of Sales & Marketing. This newly created key role offers a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service departments to drive the long term development of the business.
We are looking for someone with strong sales and marketing experience, who is wanting to join a company with great opportunities for leading and developing a strong commercial team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and drive the company sales & marketing strategy to deliver and grow revenue, through multi-channel sales, both nationally and internationally.
- Lead, motivate, retain and develop a high performance team, playing an integral part in the delivery of business goals and growth expectations.
- Set clear objectives, targets and KPI’s for individuals ensuring progress against these on an ongoing basis.
- Devise and coordinate sales promotions, trade and exhibition events, in addition to product training and sales meetings.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services & distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Conduct in-depth market research to define product strategy.
- Manage and measure the success of initiatives/promotions show ROI for sales and marketing activities.
Desirable Skills / Aptitudes
- Being a leadership role, high levels of motivation, confidence, technical and commercial capability is essential.
- Track record of achievement – at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, where you have been responsible for strategical sales and marketing plans and leading a team to achieve this.
- Highly motivated self-starter with “can-do” approach, combined with a strong customer service ethic and creative problems solving style.
- Commercially aware – sees how the sales contribution aligns with company plans and actively seeks out ways to drive revenue.
- Effective communicator – orally and written across varying levels of seniority, with natural rapport building skills.
- Sets and sustains high standards – technical and personal.
If you are an experienced Senior Sales and Marketing professional and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.