An HR Administrator, is required for an Engineering Company based on the outskirts of Plymouth. Our Client is seeking to appoint an Administrator who wishes to work part time hours, working from Monday to Friday, for 20 hours, with hours per day and start and finish times being flexible. Candidates with a strong HR background are welcome to apply as the full range of responsibilities associated with this function will be required for this role. Specific requirements of the position and the skills required are listed below:
- Administrate the recruitment process
- Ensure all HR databases and personnel records are up to date and accurate
- Book training for employees in line with requirements, file/distribute certificates and record costs.
- Review training matrix as required.
- Process and file appraisal forms, training forms and other documents received into the department
- Monitor and report on attendance
- Produce monthly reports:
- Attend and take minutes of Works Council meetings
- Maintain holiday system
- Answer employee queries relating to HR processes – refer complex questions to HR Manager
- Co-ordinate liability claims with insurance companies
- Ad-hoc support to other departments as and when required.
Key skills required:
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator or equivalent position
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and in all formats
- IT literate
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
If you are an HR Professional and are currently looking for a part time role, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest.