A HR Business Partner (HRBP) is required for local Plymouth manufacturing company, the successful applicant will be required to provide general HR advice and to provide support to company Line Managers, to enable them to deal with all employee related issues effectively. The HRBP will balance daily operational focus and strategic activity to ensure continuous improvement.
- To ensure all Line Managers receive accurate and up to date advice and coaching to carry out their duties, in line with current employment legislation.
- To develop and deliver relevant training on HR policies and procedures to support the development of Line Managers.
- To oversee aspects of absence management.
- To advise individual employee on specific aspects of their employment e.g. maternity, pensions, DSE.
- To assist with HR and recruitment projects as required e.g. staff matching.
- To create, facilitate delivery and evaluate HR policies and procedures in light of business needs and employment legislation changes.
- To attend and support line managers at formal hearings as required
- To administer and process all changes in respect of and amendments to employees terms and conditions throughout their employment.
- To support on HR communications initiatives in the company.
- Ensure that the HR system and information remains up to date and accurate.
- To ensure timely distribution of management information associated with all HR activities.
- To provide accurate KPI data on a weekly and monthly basis and to use this data proactively.
- CIPD Qualified Highly desirable
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing environment Highly desirable
- Experience in consultations with trade unions and professional associations.
- Knowledge of: HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, HR computer systems and process management
- Time management and ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Precise and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with figures and spreadsheets to identify trends.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Charlotte. Many thanks for your interest.