My client is looking for an IT Support Technician with strong Windows Operating Systems support skills and previous multi-site help desk experience. The role will focus specifically on hard wear, software, DMS , email and all other systems.
You will have previous experience providing support to users on Windows Software and Hardware issues including maintenance and support of PCs, laptops, printers and other peripherals, supporting around 65 users within the business.
The IT Support Technician will work on Windows Server and Desktop support, TCP/IP networks, user and systems support as well as other technologies.
- You must have previous experience of IT Support on Windows Operating Systems up to version 10 running various versions of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Desktop and Laptop support skills (hardware and software)
- A strong knowledge of Active Directory and ideally knowledge of Exchange, SharePoint.
- Proven TCP/IP Network troubleshooting and connectivity skills, ideally including VPNs.
Who would the role suit?
This is a role for an IT Support Technician with good networking skills and strong all-round Hardware Support and troubleshooting experience who is looking for a challenging position within a local family run business that they can make their own. Travel to locations in Cornwall might be required from time to time.
Monday to Friday 0800 – 1730 and every other Saturday am 0830 – 1230