We are very excited to be helping our long-term client in their recruitment for an experienced IT Support Technician, for their office in Plymouth.
- 1st line technical support, answering queries and requests face to face or via email, telephone and webchat
- Maintain the IT asset list and provide all IT audit information
- Allocate and manage network accounts to ensure the appropriate levels of access are provided and complies with company policy
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages
- Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls whilst ensuring an effective and timely resolution
- Actively support the IT team in project work consulting with users and IT team to identify improvements and develop new approaches to provide an effective and efficient IT support service
- Facilitate office moves and relocations
- Occasional out of hours assistance
- Active Directory
- Windows (Minimum 8.1 & Server 2012)
- Apple Mac OSX
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Office 365
- HyperV / VMWare
If you are an experienced IT Technician and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.