The successful candidate will be required to receive, unpack and count deliveries from both internal and external suppliers. The picking and issuing of stock to internal customers and maintaining stock accuracy by carrying out regular stock checks. To ensure materials are delivered on time, in the right place at the correct quality standard whilst maintaining overall inventory accuracy to agreed company targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures.
- Receive, unpack and count deliveries.
- Carry out cycle counting in accordance with the cycle count plan and procedure.
- Storage and picking of parts to fulfill shop orders in accordance with the picking procedure, ensuring FIFO of materials.
- Support Team Leader in the achievement of SQCDE targets.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Driving company vehicles (Licence restrictions permitting).
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Good attention to detail.
- Numerical and analytically minded.
- Previous experience in Goods In or Stores/Warehousing Environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Three GCSE’s at grade C or above (including Mathematics)
- Current Forklift Truck licence required.
- Current Pedestrian Reach Truck licence desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attend any training required in order to support the job role.
If you are an experienced Forklift Driver with Production experience, please click the apply button below or call Samantha Edwards for an informal chat on 01752 252533. Thank you for your interest.