A 15 month Maternity Cover working within the Logistcis / Customer Service department of a manufacturing business based in Saltash. You are required to have previous administration experience, be able to communicate well with all levels of staff and enhance a productive working relationship within the business. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible in terms of duties and be able to work in a safe manner and comply to H&S, company policies and procedures.
- Process sale orders, acknowledgements and invoicing, etc.
- Process works orders.
- Liaise with Sales regarding orders and products.
- Interface with customers to progress orders
- Ensure that the correct product is ordered (act as a Sales safety net).
- Continually monitor order completion.
- Maintain build plans and build scenarios (MRP).
- Maintain Order Book (SOP performance)
- Update New Order Schedule.
- Filing & Photocopying.
- Process Service invoices for overseas shipments.
- Maintaining spreadsheets in Excel.
- Operating the Compass database.
- Communication with all departments and Field Technicians.
- Ensure that a tidy work environment is maintained.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Communicate information verbally or in writing at an appropriate level, in a professional manner.
- Previous sales order processing experience.
- Experience of Sage 200 or similar MRP system is desireable
- Effective team worker.
- Flexible attitude.
- Prepared to learn new skills / systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
If you have the required experience and attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.