We are currently recruiting for a number of permanent positions within an expanding, well established Manufacturing business.
- To receive/collect from production all manufactured parts when notified they are complete.
- To check all parts conform to the Bill Of Material (BOM) as described and is complete.
- To check that the parts are in good condition when received.
- To move parts, where practical, to a defined storage location.
- To issue parts to Despatch upon formal request through the despatch system.
- To update the Stock Control System, identifying parts are waiting in despatch for preparation to despatch.
- To prepare the parts for despatch, by protecting them appropriately for the transport required.
- To assist in loading vehicles for parts to be despatched.
- To support the movement of all parts internally between business units.
- To maintain a tidy and organised storage area.
- To ensure all parts stored are securely where necessary.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 07:00-17:00.
If you have relevant Stores experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.