Our expanding specialist client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for the creation, coordination and implementation of the marketing strategy including; development of the website, SEO, social media advertising strategy including all PPC campaigns, marketing communications, other online content to acquire customers, drive traffic and generate sales
You will also be responsible for analysing and reporting on performance of all digital marketing and making recommendations for future developments.
You will devise campaigns and utilise digital marketing tools which will drive membership enquiries, website traffic, an increase in participation and followers, and enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- Develop a consistent market leading online brand identity
- Enhance the online digital footprint to increase traffic and drive sales
- Support the launch of new products or services
- Actively target new customers through Social and PPC campaigns
- Localise messaging across a range of channels for new target verticals
- Improve stakeholder relations
- Enhance our memberships perceived value, develop engagement throughout the customer journey
- Project manage a complete website redesign
- Day to day management of the website, SEO and Content Marketing Strategy
- Exploit Social Advertising and PPC sales opportunities
- Create a robust marketing strategy that will increase digital marketing and reduce reliance on traditional methods
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of all campaigns to ensure ROI and KPI’s achieved.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous recent experience in a digital marketing role either at Senior Executive or Manager level, able to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Substantial knowledge of digital marketing to include social media and each platform’s analytics and insight tools
- An understanding of SEO techniques, managing PPC campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and tools, a desire to embrace new technology and techniques
- Previous experience of running paid social media advertising, and maintaining and development social media presence
- Good working knowledge of websites and using content management software, able to project manage a new website build
- Data orientated, able to analyse and interpret data and insights to ensure effectiveness of campaigns and ROI
- Ability to form and develop great working relationships.
- Flexible and able to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work to a high standard with attention to detail and working under own initiative
- Strong planning and time management, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of working to tight deadlines
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.