We currently require a Marketing Officer to join the existing team of a large global manufacturer based in Plymouth. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a Marketing, or Business based degree, to gain more experience within their field.
- Lead the planning and coordination of the Bauma Munich exhibition, taking place in April 2019
- Provide support to distributors’ participation in international exhibitions
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with the formulation of promotion and marketing requirements for the company’s activities
- Support the production and maintenance of the company’s marketing materials, for example website, newsletters, brochures and presentations
- Develop and maintain company presence on selected social media channels
- Liaise with engineering on the design and development of product datasheets to ensure that material is kept as current as possible
- Manage the production and distribution of printed material to support distributors and sales activities
- Liaise with the group marketing team to ensure that the client’s European marketing communications are in line with Group standards
- Coordinate external product training for distributors and customers
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Attributes to apply for this role:
- A degree level qualification, ideally in Marketing or Business Studies
- Previous experience having worked within a marketing role
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel to support exhibitions
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative
If you are an experienced Marketing Officer / Coordinator, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.