Experienced Team Leader required to join a global based manufacturer based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be required to achieve production targets in compliance with production plans and departmental KPI’s. This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand that puts quality and innovation at the heart of their production.
- To achieve the production targets in compliance with the production plan and departmental KPI’s.
- To ensure production targets and the production plan are communicated to cell leaders on a daily basis.
- To ensure the production cells within your scope of responsibility are run in accordance with the Company production engineering, quality, safety, health and environmental standards.
- Monitor compliance of regular maintenance routines.
- Identify variances to production targets, for example: quality issues, breakdowns, people performance. Take any appropriate remedial action necessary.
- To ensure a smooth transition at shift change over with the opposite shift leader.
- To ensure materials are available to work within your area of responsibility.
- Identify training needs; organise and where appropriate carry out necessary training.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Candidate Attributes required:
- Previous Supervisory experience gained from within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to make and take responsibility for their decisions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate openly and effectively with team members, and different departments within the factory in order to ensure the smooth running and furtherance of improvement activities.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- SAP experience.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work static night shift. Further information on this, and also salary, will be given during telephone interview stage.
If you are an experienced Production Team Leader, currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.