Experienced Quality Inspector required to join a leading worldwide manufacturer. The successful candidate must have strong experience and knowledge of Quality Inspection gained from within Engineering or manufacturing based environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class manufacturer at a time of growth.
- To inspect products at end of line in accordance to Customer Criteria.
- To adhere to S.O.P’s with regards to acceptance of products.
- To identify any non-conformances and effectively communicate to relevant Area Supervisor and QA Engineer.
- To assist, where possible, in identifying corrective actions to eliminate non conformances.
- To collect and record inspection results for all products checked.
- To effectively identify and separate non-conforming products for further inspection or rework.
- To file test results for each product.
- To assist in other end of line activities as and when required.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Previous Quality Inspection experience, gained from within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment essential.
- The ability to interpret procedures, SOP’s, Engineering drawings and specifications is essential.
- Previous experience having used measuring equipment such as verniers and micrometers (analogue and digital).
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to work under own initiative and well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and numeracy skills.
If you are an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a Night Shift role, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.