Our successful Accountancy client based in North Plymouth is looking for a SAGE experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team.
- Deliver high quality payroll services to all customers
- Manage payments of salaries for all employees
- Effectively manage client relationships – answer queries promptly, advise on statutory obligations / using the online payroll portal, conduct various payrolls in accordance to what has been agreed with the client, etc.
- Adhere to any deadlines, including those set by HM Customs and Revenue and the company
- Correctly storing, managing and maintaining client’s records and updating when needed
- Delivering fee notes to clients in accordance to engagement terms
- Delivery of weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payroll requirements of the client
- Timely payment of net wages and salaries of all employees dealt with under the payroll portfolio
- Dealing with Auto Enrolment including calculation of pension contributions and linking pension schemes to the payroll
- SAGE and Payroll experience is essential
- Handled confidential and sensitive information
- An effective team player, who is flexible and adaptable
- Eye for detail and great organisational skills are needed
If you are a Payroll Administrator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Edwards. Many thanks for your interest.