Our client has a fantastic opportunity for bright, positive candidates with previous experience in production line / assembly work to join them as Solderers. This Callington based company is looking for candidates with previous experience of working within a production line or manufacturing assembly role or an electronics firm. You will need excellent hand to eye coordination, an aptitude for assembly work and a stable employment history.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close knit team and work in a very positive and friendly environment. The job will initially be on a 12 week temporary basis becoming permanent at the end of this period for the right candidates…
About The Job…
• Contract would be Temp to Perm over a period of 12 weeks
• 40-42 hours per week, 07:00 to 18:15 Monday to Thursday. Optional overtime available.
• PCB experience would be ideal, although we would consider any electronics soldering experience.
• We will also consider candidates with experience of delicate manual assembly work in a factory environment.
• Experience of coil winding also considered.
• Good English skills essential along with attention to detail and can do attitude!
If you are an experienced Solderer and you are looking for a new opportunity, please click the "apply" button or call Laura Meadows for an informal chat.