Experienced PCB Test Technician required to Diagnose, Repair and Test PCB assemblies, to ensure defined standards are met along with adhering to quality and scheduling requirements.
- Co-ordination of PCB Test workload priorities to achieve and meet Production schedules and quality targets.
- Diagnose, repair and test of PCBs to determine compliance in accordance with documented specifications, procedures and processes.
- Rework both leaded and surface mount fine pitch components.
- Hand assembly of prototype through-hole and surface mount PCBs.
- Modification and upgrade of PCBs.
- Assist in the control of consumable items used in PCB test.
- Provide guidance, training and advice on all aspects of PCB repair and rework.
- Produce technical reports for items being tested as directed.
- Work with other departments during Technical evaluation of new or existing product.
- Undertake additional investigations as directed by the line Manager.
- Interface with company programing and data recording applications.
- Assist in coordination of department file structure, stock check and general housekeeping activities.
- Point of contact for receiving, and signing for, updated paper documents.
- Inform the line Manager of any identified or potential problems or issues affecting the manufacture, serviceability and quality of a PCB or product.
- Inform the line Manager of any identified or potential problems relating to company documentation, procedures and processes.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Attributes
- ONC (BTEC level 3) or higher in an Electronic Engineering subject or similar subject.
- Proven experience in Electronics Engineering and product functional test or electronic equipment manufacturing/support environments.
- Effective team worker.
- Flexible attitude.
The successful candidate will be working a 39 hour week.
If you have the required experience and attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.