Our client are a Intent Marketing Specialists, who apply machine learning to identify consumer intent without assumptions. They provide transparent media buying, smart insights and expertise to enable brands to understand and intelligently act in real context and in real time.
This successful company are offering a competitive salary and remuneration package which will include Private Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, 25 days annual leave, on-site parking, Contribution Pension and Employee Share Scheme.
- Work within the scrum and product teams to manage the architecture and agile improvement of the systems and products; Maintain ownership of product and roadmap that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Liaise with stakeholders within and outside the engineering team to gather requirements for product change.
- Use engineering skill and business awareness to drive and deliver initiatives for change and improvement.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off of project deliverables.
- Drive design and development of high performance software applications and mission critical and high-availability secure systems
- co-ordinate regular project meetings alongside the project engineering team as scrum Product Owner.
- Ensure development meets system and project expectations.
- Monitor and report on project progress, schedules and obstacles.
- Deliver proposed work within critical timelines
- Work with CTO and VP Engineering and other product architects in planning and execution of new product releases.
- A graduate in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline or have a strong computing experience in industry
- Personable but focused in gathering business requirements
- Proficient software engineer
- Familiar with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Adept at learning new technology
- Experience of working with Scrum
- Experience with Big Data / high volume transactional architecture
- Familiarity with software project management
- Key Deliverables:
- Contribution to Product Roadmap
- Proposals, stories and appropriate documents to enable engineering specification and development
- Working Software
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.