Experienced Production Planner / Controller required to work closely with the production management to create a cohesive build plan and Synchronise supply of material according to production demand / requirements.
To facilitate and coordinate the development and sequencing of work packages to support all aspects of the fitout build process (to include alignment of the BoM).
To monitor supply delivery performance v’s commitment, anticipate issues and coordinate between fitout and supply chain to optimise material availability and minimise disruption to build.
- Facilitate the process of defining work breakdown structure for Standard build and Standard Options.
- Facilitate the process of sequencing of work packages with trade definition.
- Coordinate the Assignment of work package numbers to all materials on the BoM.
- Progress Change Notes for work package amendments and continuous improvements.
- Facilitate the process of defining work breakdown structure for Non Standard Options (working with Development & Production).
- Configure the Work Packages for each build slot to support iBOS system readiness prior to BCS.
- Continual monitoring of production status and the ability to identify and implement effective strategies to improve on-time delivery, right first time quality and budget adherence.
- Compare actual build progress with the schedule, and react to the implications.
- Plan and look ahead using the MPS schedule and MRP System.
- Pull materials to build schedule via MRP system whilst managing WIP to a minimum without impacting agreed build plan.
- Provide intelligent interpretation of raw data using a variety of tools.
- Highlight / escalate major material problems to the business and robustly Expedite critical part shortages.
- Walk designated boat lines daily to understand build status and constraints, work with Production supervisors and build crew to optimize production.
- Work with Logistics to coordinate agreed supply delivery drops and location.
- Challenging requests for PD’s, Investigate and address the root cause of lost/damaged parts and Processing Change Notes for BoM amendments.
- Contribute to the development of the Supply planning systems & processes.
- This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties appropriate to your role.
- A strong communicator with the ability to achieve results through influence and co-ordination.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with a strict attention to detail.
- We are looking for an analytically minded individual that can demonstrate strong mathematical skills who is comfortable working within complex data environments.
- MRP experience will be provided.
- KPI’s - Productivity, Quality, Delivery and H&S Targets as determined by Senior Management.
If you are an experienced Planner and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.