Our Client, a successful Plymouth based manufacturing company, is seeking to recruit a Project Administrator for a temporary assignment to provide administration support for Field Trials on heating control systems currently being undertaken by the Company. The successful candidate will be required to manage trials feedback, carry out data analysis, administer time management reports, raise Purchase Orders and carry out general admin tasks. Detailed responsibilities for this role are listed below along with the attributes required for candidates:
- Support product field trials by maintaining information about participants, arranging shipping, contacting them periodically by phone and email and harvesting feedback.
- Assist Project Managers/ Team Leaders with day to day queries / issues / concerns
- Update, communicate, inform, assist Project team members
- Work with team to implement new systems / processes with emphasis on continuous improvement
- Raising and chasing orders for project materials
- Organising meetings/events
- Organising travel
- Onboarding new recruits (eg. organising access cards, desks/equipment, e-mail accounts, etc)
- Carry out project financial administration
- Picking up ad hoc tasks to support the smooth running of projects and the product development (Engineering) function
- Strong Administrative skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive approach
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Office inc. Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Fast-learner , ability to work autonomously once tasked with an activity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
If you are an experienced Project Administrator, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest.