SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Project Co-ordinator holds the responsibility for coordination of end to end process within primarily the Windows factory, however also encompassing the other site workshops as needed.
- Qualification of received tender documents, and resource allocation
- Logging of all job/resource allocation on an electronic platform such as Microsoft Project
- Ensuring all key milestones are achieved and project is on cost & time
- Business owner of KPI reporting
- Co-ordinate and deliver key business projects.
- Co-ordinate the legal and environmental implications of the project
- Plan projects using an agreed project methodology.
- Audit project performance.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders from within the business to gather future requirements and develop a detailed understanding of key drivers.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Identify project risks and issues, recommend solutions and work to ensure that they are logged and resolved.
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
- Liaise with multiple senior management stakeholders across the organisation.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of all operating processes
- Actively work with the Sales team to understand the pipeline, providing guidance on key production considerations.
- Co-ordinate multiple activities to ensure on time implementation of projects, including the identification and resolution of issues as they arise to ensure no detrimental impact to timing.
- Use a structure approach to project co-ordination to produce plans, reports, KPIs and documents to demonstrate proposals, progress and results
The ideal candidate will have previous construction or manufacturing experience.
Full time 37 hours currently Mon-Thurs 8.00am-4.30pm & Friday 8.00am- 4.00pm , flexibility is required.
Pay rate £11.50 -£13.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
If you are an experienced Project Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.