One of our prestigious manufacturing clients are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their dynamic highly skilled team.
Working within the Engineering team within the manufacturing business unit, developing a wide range of products and processes which will involve undertaking all aspects of the introduction of new products into manufacturing. The project engineer would be expected to take responsibility for ensuring process capability to achieve QCD requirements and regulatory compliance of new product introductions and of changes to existing products/processes.
Delivering project deliverables within planned project & product cost constraints and timescales and providing manufacturing engineering expertise & knowledge in support of the manufacturing organisation goals.
• Minimum of an HNC in Engineering
• Knowledge of thermoplastic materials and processes
• Experience in Automotive or Medical industry
• Experience as a project engineer or similar role
• Knowledge of associated tool design and manufacture
• Knowledge of engineering drawings
• Logical thinker and working to deadlines
• Innovative in approach
• Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Project Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.