SUMMARY OF ROLE
Provision of a PVCU fabrication service for the window factory or anywhere in the Manufacturing departments as required.
- Carry out tasks within the remit of a qualified Fabricator.
- Reading drawings and taking information from specifications, schedules, manufacturer’s details, etc.
- Working within the tight constraints of Health and Safety and adhere to Safety policy, including all relevant training requirements.
- Piece together the different manufactured parts of PVCu Products.
- Use hand tools or machines to complete windows and doors.
- Check all manufactured goods are safe and within specified guidelines.
- Check and maintain machinery/power tools.
- Operatives may rotate through the different tasks required to produce a window or door.
- Responsible for keeping work area tidy and free from waste materials.
- Load/unload materials/stores.
- Ensure all machines are switched off at the end of the shift. To undertake a variety of Multi Skilled tasks including:
o Setting Out
- Maintenance of PVCU doors and windows
- The postholder must also undertake such other duties, appropriate to the grading of the post, as required.
Full time 37 hours currently Mon-Thurs 8am-4pm & Friday 8am- 3.30pm , however this is subject to change so flexibility is required.
Hourly pay £10.00.
If you are an experienced PVCU Fabricator and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.