Experienced Quality Inspector required to provide objective evaluation of parts and products, coming into and leaving company premises. This evaluation will be made by referring to written specifications and procedures. The successful candidate will also be required to support and improve the use of Quality Management Systems.
- Providing qualitative and quantitative evaluation of parts and product at Goods Inwards Inspection and Final Quality Control of New and Service Product. This shall be conducted against the documented specifications and procedures
- Identify and assist in implementing improvements throughout the organisation including the Quality Management System
- Take an active part in investigating, correcting and preventing Non Conformances to the QMS
- Undertake development activities and training to build personal Quality awareness and skills necessary for current and future roles
- Interface with all aspects of the organisation, especially R&D, Production Engineering and Operations to ensure seamless integration of new products
- Liaise with suppliers and purchasing department as required, to notify and co-ordinate Supplier Non Conformances
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Previous Quality Inspection experience gained from a Manufacturing environment
- Due to the nature of the role, and the sensitive information that is available to you on a day-to-day basis, the successful candidate is required to treat such information in the strictest of confidence
- At all times you shall work in a safe manner and comply with all H&S procedures
- You will be expected to comply with all work-related and quality procedures at all times and attend staff training as required
Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Friday.
If you are an experienced Quality Inspector, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.