Our manufacturing client is looking to recruit a Quality Manager to ensure quality is implemented within all procedures, processes and activities. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be required to provide quality guidance on all projects, to investigate any product issues that may arise and to ensure that maximum product quality is attained. Further responsibilities include driving compliance strategies whilst ensuring the company is working as effectively as possible.
- Implement QMS (Quality Management System) to meet quality specifications/standards and regulatory requirements.
- Management of all QA/RA staff, whilst also resource planning in QA/RA.
- Oversee QMS improvement processes and report on the current / ongoing status of the QMS.
- Working across different departments to communicate quality related activities, and where necessary organising quality training.
- Using relevant quality tools to improve business performance.
- Supervise internal Quality Audit programmes and external Audits.
- Maintain and continuously improve 6s and Health and Safety.
- Monitor performance by gathering data and producing statistical reports.
- Oversee the Document Change Control process.
Key Skills Required
- HND or equivalent in an appropriate scientific or relevant discipline / equivalent experience.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years within a medical device manufacturing facility.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Certified Lead / Principal Auditor Experience in QA or Document Management.
- Experience in an FDA front office inspection environment.
- A sound understanding of Quality approaches & techniques relating to the Manufacturing Business.
- Leadership and Communication skills which can be effective at all organisation levels and across national and cultural boundaries.
- An awareness of the Medical Regulatory obligations relating to Manufacturing.
- MDSAP awareness.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Quality Management role.
If you are an experienced Quality Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Edwards. Many thanks for your interest.