Our client is seeking to recruit a Quality Operative for employment at their factory which is based in the north of Plymouth.
The ideal candidate for this role would need to have a factory background and have experience of inspection and stores, the ability to read engineering drawings and use measuring equipment is also a pre-requisite for this role. Key responsibilities of this position are as below:
- To carry out routine production quality checks.
- To be able to read component drawings, use measuring equipment to complete checks, i.e. use Vernier, Micrometer and the correct use of gauges and jigs.
- To complete and file paperwork in accordance with Company quality procedures.
- To carry out production processes, weighing parts, bag up and label.
- To carry out raw material allocations.
- Must be able to use computers to generate production paperwork.
- Training will be given in all aspects of this quality function.
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 4.00pm and Friday 7.00am to 1.00pm (for training), once training is complete the hours of work may become a rotating shift 6.00am to 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 10.00pm.
- Candidates will need to have their own transport.
If you are an experienced Quality Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Ellie. Many thanks for your interest.