Operating for over 75 years, the company has developed highly cost-effective processing solutions in precision engineering technology. Stable and highly respected, we are now looking for a talented Sales Administrator to join our committed, hard-working Sales Team.
Provides administrative support to the Sales Team, customers and distributors to promote the product sales and service.
As part of the role you will be:
- Accepting telephone calls dealing directly with customer or determine nature of call and forwarding to appropriate sales manager when requested/required.
- Accepting purchase orders, providing price quotations, order entry, and advising status of orders and shipping information to provide overall customer service and support.
- Customer liaison on spares and consumable enquiries.
- Progressing orders from sales input through to the shop floor and despatch.
- Approving and processing customers’ request for return of material for credit.
- Providing administration support to other departments if requested
- You’ll have a proactive, resourceful attitude. You’ll be approachable and keen to learn about our business and our processes. You’ll be happy to do all aspects of this role
- You’ll be a team player and have great attention to detail. You’ll be able to prioritise and multi-task to help us meet important deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer skills with experience of Microsoft Products; Excel and Word
- You’ll be experienced in sales, including accepting telephone orders and inputting order
- You’ll be experienced with working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
If you are an experienced Sales Administrator with a Manufacturing background and you are looking for a new opportunity, please click the apply button or call Samantha Edwards for an informal chat on 01752 252533. Thank you for your interest.