We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales & Operations Assistant for a Head Office based in Plymouth. The successful candidate needs to be conscientious, polite and able to uphold strong business relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of Staff discount cards.
- Checking Mangers Hours and liaising with Regional Managers with any queries.
- Providing 1st line support for store Sales & Operations queries – answering enquiries wherever possible and directing stores through to correct people when necessary.
- Sending Non-Compliance to stores.
- Administration of Security Reporting and Incidents in stores.
- Updating Retail telephone numbers and key personnel.
- Updating Regional whereabouts and holidays.
- Administration for holidays within the department.
- Administration for Operational support.
- Assisting with Recruitment Offers & Contracts for new store openings.
- Adding users to Instore Systems
- Authorising Expenses
- Assisting with Health & Safety Admin
- Assisting with Sales Administration
Minimum Skill / Education
- High degree of accuracy
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation
- Knowledge of MS programmes
Monday – Friday 08.45am to 5.30pm
If you are an experienced Sales Administrator and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.